Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello back! Spring is here!



Hello friends I am so sorry that I didn't make any post so long time, but I have just moved to London and I don 't have internet connection in my flat yet... becouse of  it is very dificult  to do something for me :{ Here are some photos of my sister's outfit that I took before my left.  Sailor t-shirt with these confortable paints are ideal for warm spring day.
I will stay in Athens until easter, so if I have some followers in this amazing city and somebody of them would like to meet and show me Athens or chat about fashion I will be very pleased, so feel free to contact me :}






8 comments:

  1. love your cardigan!
    xx
    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je super oblečená..myslím tým topánky svetrík aj nohavice :)

    chápem ťa a veľmi som sa potešila, že si konečne pridala článok :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants are awesome

    http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Like your shoes in combination with the pants!

    Vicky

    new post: click here:&
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sweather and bag! xx

    please visit me and if you can, follow me :)♥♥ i follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooowwww lovely pictures..and freat outfit!!! I like your blue and white t-shirt !!! I love it!!! Sorry for my English,but I'm Italian!!!
    A big kiss!!!
    Miriam

    Visit my blog,and if you like it,follow me!!!
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur cardigan's color :)
    visit me back dear

    ReplyDelete